Course / CompTIA A+
Course / CompTIA A+
English & Hindi
Overview of course
The entry-level CompTIA A+ certification in IT covers networking, security, hardware, and software. This is a great way for people just starting out in IT to show off their core knowledge and skills. It takes two examinations to become certified. It is highly regarded and acknowledged in the field.
Who is the course for?
For people just getting started in the IT industry, beginning a career in IT, providing tech assistance, maintaining computers, or just seeking to understand the basics of IT, CompTIA A+ is a good choice.
Connect with us
Look at our Curriculum
Introduction to CompTIA A+
Hardware Essentials (220 – 1101)
Operating Systems (220- 1101)
Networking (220- 1101)
Mobile Devices and Security (220- 1101)
Software Troubleshooting (220- 1102)
Operational Procedures (220- 1102)
Security (220- 1102)
Cloud Computing and Virtualization (220- 1102)
What skills will you learn?
- Operating Systems: Setting up and looking after Android, Linux, Mac, Windows, and Chrome.
- Software troubleshooting: Fixing typical security, malware, and operating system problems.
- Networking: Familiarity with network topologies such as TCP/IP, WiFi, and SOHO.
- Troubleshooting: Quickly identifying issues with devices and networks.
- Security: Finding and fixing holes in the security system.
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization: Configuring virtualization and contrasting approaches to cloud computing
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! This course is designed for individuals of all backgrounds, including beginners.
Yes, CompTIA A+ is an internationally recognized certification that validates your IT skills and knowledge.
With a CompTIA A+ certification, you can explore various IT roles, such as desktop support technician, help desk technician, or IT support specialist.
Yes, we offer flexible timing options, allowing you to study at your convenience.